● Woodapple Resources reserves the right to change the information, material and content provided on the Website without prior notice
● Woodapple Resources is not responsible for any loss or damage due to errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website, even if they result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Furthermore, Woodapple Resources holds no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly
● Third-party hyperlinks and information on the Website are provided to share the original source of information used and should not be considered as referrals, endorsements, or affiliations with them. Furthermore, Woodapple Resources undertakes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties with regard to the content of the Websites to which links may be provided on the Website
● Woodapple Resources prohibits the modification, editing, and out-of-context use of the material on the Website in any manner
● Woodapple Resources holds the right to add, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms without prior notice
● All content on the Website is protected by copyright. Certain content on the Website may also be protected as trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Users shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, and restrictions contained on the Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content on the Website, in whole or in part, except that you may download or copy the content for your personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content
● By accessing the Website, the users agree that they will not scrape or attempt to scrape or extract any data. The user also agrees that they shall not use the Website for any monitoring, benchmarking or any other purposes that may impair the performance or functionality of the Website. The user agrees not to access or attempt to access any content available on the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Woodapple Resources
● Members, affiliates, employees and authorised representatives for Woodapple Resources offer the Website and the information on an “as is” basis. They do not make any implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the Website or the information
● Woodapple Resources does not warrant the availability of Website or addressal of user(s)’ requirements, or uninterrupted access. Similarly, it does not warrant that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or transmission of viruses to the user’s computer system. The responsibility for adequate protection and data backup solely lies with the user.
Woodapple Resources is not responsible or liable to the user for any damages or other harm whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of or inability to utilise the Website or the information contained in it and the Website is provided on an “as is” available basis.
● Woodapple Resources reserves the right to immediately block any IP address from accessing the Website, with or without any reason and prior notice. Woodapple Resources can make this decision at its sole discretion and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any user or third party
● Without prejudice to Woodapple Resource’s general right to terminate access to the Website, termination can also be carried out if –
These Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. For the purpose of these Terms, the courts of Indore, Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, the user will indemnify and hold Woodapple Resources harmless from all damages, liabilities, settlements, expenses, fines, penalties, expenses, costs from or related to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the user’s access to or use of the Website, user’s access to, creation of, or transmittal of any of the content, user’s violation of these Terms, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Woodapple Resources reserves the right to launch an investigation into complaints or reported deviances from the Terms. Woodapple Resources can take any action deemed fit and necessary by it. Woodapple Resources may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to law enforcement officials, regulators, or third parties or entities pertaining to any user’s profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information to report any suspected unlawful activity
Woodapple Resources holds the right to access all remedies available at law and in equity in case a user violates any of these Terms.
The Terms are subject to revisions at any time by Woodapple Resources, and all changes are effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. Any use of the Website after such notice will be deemed an acceptance of these changes by you.